What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed lowfat's Tecnofront HWD bench table *big pics*

lowfat

Staff member
All the cards & tubing completed for the top part of the bench table.
IMG_2547.jpg

Last edited:

lowfat

Staff member
wicked bench look at this one i think how's the build quality?

Can't complain really. Everything lines up and most of the acrylic is rather thick. Although the radiator mount looks very flimsy. I am about to see how well it holds up to the weight.

Cz3ch

Can't complain really. Everything lines up and most of the acrylic is rather thick. Although the radiator mount looks very flimsy. I am about to see how well it holds up to the weight.

Yeah the rad mount doesn't look all that sturdy. Looks sick though.

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
thats a cool acrylic case - where did you get it?
also, you may want to orient the heatsink fan from blowing directly on the GPU. :)

lowfat

Staff member
thats a cool acrylic case - where did you get it?
also, you may want to orient the heatsink fan from blowing directly on the GPU. :)

It was bought from Performance-PC's since there is no Canadian reseller. And the CPU doesn't blow on the GPU. It blows on my soundcard :biggrin:. And it is the only way the HSF will fit. The motherboard water block interferes in every other direction.

Yeah the rad mount doesn't look all that sturdy. Looks sick though.

The rad mount is horrible. :blarg: The fan holes aren't correct nor are the holes large enough for fan screws. I cracked the damn thing twice mounting the fans. I'll just have to buy a few fan filters to cover up the damage. :angry2:

Cz3ch

It was bought from Performance-PC's since there is no Canadian reseller. And the CPU doesn't blow on the GPU. It blows on my soundcard :biggrin:. And it is the only way the HSF will fit. The motherboard water block interferes in every other direction.

The rad mount is horrible. :blarg: The fan holes aren't correct nor are the holes large enough for fan screws. I cracked the damn thing twice mounting the fans. I'll just have to buy a few fan filters to cover up the damage. :angry2:

You might be able to tap them or re-drill them depending how much they cracked

lowfat

Staff member
You might be able to tap them or re-drill them depending how much they cracked

I should have drilled them out. But as you can see in this pic it has cracked rather good.
IMG_2549.jpg

Almost finish for now. Have to do a bit of wiring as I had cut all but two molex connectors from my power supply. Now I need three. :doh:
IMG_2548.jpg

ADay2Long

He he he, sexy stuff! :thumb:

Not gonna stick that AWESOME sticker that came with the SSD? :haha:

Latest posts