What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

m-ITX in a M350?

sswilson

Staff member
And if you ever decide to the Intel route, I have an unused Z77N-Wifi sitting right next to me.... :whistle:
Heh... and I've got stuff here I might be able to trade with you to lessen the cost, but it's pretty hard to beat the price/features on that zotec, and intel procs are grossly overpriced (IMO) on the lower end scale... the PP price on that 6500 is really good. :)

sswilson

Staff member
Well... the dirty deed is done. All that's left is the crying and gnashing of teeth if it doesn't work out. :)

LONE

I'll certainly keep that in mind if this case doesn't work out. It does look great.

They really should try to get some pics of an installed system though, it's hard to gauge the size of it and imagine how things like ssds would fit in.
Sorry, I know my pictures need a lot of work! :)

Which motherboard did you end up with?

sswilson

Staff member
I ordered a cheap zotec from tiger direct, but we'll have to see when / if I get it since their "in stock" apparently means "will drop ship from some unknown location / distributer". Not a hell of a lot of decent looking fm2 mATX boards showing up in my Canadian retailer searches.