What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

M4 screws

SugarJ

Staff member
Anyone know where I can find M4 diameter screws? That's the only size that will fit in my Black Ice rad, and I need to find some more so I can go push/pull.

The 4 stands for 4mm apparently.

Iamcanadian7

Yea it stands for 4mm, they didn't carry them at Rona or Home Depot so I had to go to a store that specalized in fasteners. The one I went to was called Fasten-all. If you look in the yellowpages under screws or fasteners I'm sure you'll be able to find a store that carries them.

Sniper

I've always had luck finding odd stuff like that at Kent to so might want to check there also?

SugarJ

Staff member
Just google'd Fastenal, there's a store 5 minutes from my work. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Thanks.

SugarJ

Staff member
FYI, Fastenal has these M4 screws to fit Black Ice rads. My local store has to bring them in from their distribution, and I have to buy a minimum of $10 worth, and I have to wait until Friday. Still cheaper than buying a new rad.

miggs78

You know Sugar, sorry for being late, I should have mentioned earlier.

Well, I have the same rad as you do, and I use regular 8-32 1 1/4" screws really, I find the 8s to be more tightening and secure than the 6s. I have 2 GT Stealth 240 rads and both are using 8-32s.

Mayhemm

Thanks for the info, guys!

I need a few of these to roof-mount my projector. Turns out there are two Fastenals in Saskatoon and I'm heading there tomorrow. *Fingers crossed that they'll have them in stock*

Soultribunal

Staff member
Most Partsources too will have an isle for these. I have all kinds of M4's at my Part Time gig. As well, Bolts Plus stores if they exist out that way should have it.

-ST

Latest posts

Twitter