What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mach Xtreme Technology Launches MX-NANO Series 1.8? PATA Solid State Drives

mikellini

Good news for those still running PCs with a PATA interface...SSDs are now available.Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled MX-NANO Series 1.8? PATA SSD with 256MB cache memory which makes MLC (multi-level cell) NAND-based storage an affordable of... [ Read full article ]

Varroa

I bought a IDE SSD once and I couldn't get it to work with my laptop. I had a choice of either running the CD/HDD, just the CD or just the SSD. Nothing I did could get the IDE SSD and CD to work together (both being IDE). I would love to squeeze some more life out of my old laptop (it still can play L4D at full settings) but I don't want to spend another huge amount of money on a IDE SSD.

U

Unregistered

I emailed Caseking, they do not ship to North America, sadly

Asked the Hong Kong distributor, they only carry RAM and flash drives.

The only real alternative is to buy it from Amazon.jp through any one of the many Japanese mail forwarding services out there.

Latest posts