What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed Main Workstation Worklog - 980x + 480SC

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
I noticed you've got a fill/drain tube attached to the top of the res.... if that wasn't in place, would you have enough room to drop the res forward to fill it?

Quick answer is yes, but I wouldn't want to fill a res over a motherboard! :haha:

I have the fill tube routed behind the back of the case and fill it from the other side.... this is something that just kind of happened when I set this loop up with the new res. Thankfully I had a 45 degree elbow that just -barely- skimmed the top of the case/rad to route out the back. This is also the reason I cannot do a push/pull on the rad - I can't lower the radiator any more.

For draining, I can just pull the reservoir down, and use it as a drain tube - the only thing holding it on is the two clips, from the tubes connecting the video card, to the rad. The whole thing just pivots forward to drain.

stoanee

Folding Team
Nice and clean......I now have an itch that I will have to scratch. I forsee another folding rig coming up. Will include larger case and WC vid cards.....

PLg

I've been using my atcs for over a year now and I never thought of removing the hdd cage, great Idea,
very nice set up!

enerGy

all you need is a black powder coat, and a backplate for that waterblock and it would be perfect!
very efficient loops, may i ask why you didnt decide to get a full board waterblock

kruzn4evr

Lookin' good Rison!...I also really like the loop, clean and efficient. With the HHD cage gone you can drive a truck through there!..lol

Latest posts

Twitter