What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mainboard GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Xtreme

Edwardstark

I plan to upgrade my computer with a higher configuration, I am not sure how to accompany the GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Xtreme motherboard, how the chip, card, ram, and power will choose to best performance.

danmitch1

All depends on what you want to spend $$ wise and what you do with your pc.

Biff73

I would opt for an Aorus Z390 Elite,9900K cpu & 4x 16gb of 3200mhz ram.This will give significant performance boost rather than throwing your money into a premium motherboard that gives you nothing & Aorus Z390 looks freaking ugly

danmitch1

Ive got the Aorus Ultra and 9900k with 32gb of 3200 ram. Its a beast...
Also, The higher end versions of this board basically just ahave a few more power options in the BIOS plus a BIOS reset physical button.

Last edited:
Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter