What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Major Power Outage At Stanford - Many Servers Down

LCB001

So why get so angry when he can't increase his points, second time in less than a week.

Anyway I found it childish to make a crises for so little.
From what I gather he is used to working with equipment that actually works the way it's supposed to, the points are just an indicator for how much work his rigs are doing.

He didn't mention points in his last post, again i don't think it's about the points but that the science isn't getting done. As a professional he's just frustrated by things out of his control, it happens...

phil3_66666

Mark, que t'arrete ou pas de folder se n'est pas ma décision, je trouve sa regretable si ses seulement acause des autre post...

de mon coté j'ai commencer a a folder pour aider, avec le temps ses devenue une compétition et je te dit merci car garce a tes action (dans ce post et dans le BST) je réalise quil est pas important que je donne 1000ppd ou 50000ppd, ses pourquoi je vais continuer a folder avec quesque j'ai présentement comme piece plutot que d'investive tout se que j'ai

soory if it's french, but i know mark will understand and it's easyer for me

_dangtx_

Banned
bm's always pssed when stuff doesn't work right, kinda understand the ole man lol.

chrisk

Folding Captain
I find the team spirit, camaraderie, and fun harassment to be more than enough to keep me folding despite Stanford woes.

SugarJ

Staff member
A couple of deep breaths are probably in order for a few people. Remember, we fold for the science first, or should be. The rest of it is a bonus.

MarkOne

Banned
I have to go for a service call, just before I want to say , than yesterday I close my shop at 1:15 to come home to check why I was giving point to an other team, today I do the same again to see if my Rid was getting the works, I can't use my PC anymore because of the lag, so I see it as a growing problem, and before I stop everyone in the house to use their PC , I think I have to stop this thing right now. I have never smoke, or drink, now I spent $ 1200 a week in GPU . . it's became very serious. But I understand that I have to control my self instead of avoiding it. I will think about if 15k PPD is ok with me .

Sorry for the comment. you are a good team

chrisk

Folding Captain
A couple of deep breaths are probably in order for a few people. Remember, we fold for the science first, or should be. The rest of it is a bonus.
+1 :thumb:

Would be a shame to spoil some of the great momentum our team has built lately. Lets stay positive and continue to make jokes about Perineum's mom...:haha:

chrisk

Folding Captain
I have to go for a service call, just before I want to say , than yesterday I close my shop at 1:15 to come home to check why I was giving point to an other team, today I do the same again to see if my Rid was getting the works, I can't use my PC anymore because of the lag, so I see it as a growing problem, and before I stop everyone in the house to use their PC , I think I have to stop this thing right now. I have never smoke, or drink, now I spent $ 1200 a week in GPU . . it's became very serious. But I understand that I have to control my self instead of avoiding it. I will think about if 15k PPD is ok with me .

Sorry for the comment. you are a good team

Any PPD contributed is excellent! :thumb: The great teams have multitudes of folders who contribute 1000K PPD.

Twitter