What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Major Power Outage At Stanford - Many Servers Down

MarkOne

Banned
Thanks all for the reply, I put back online 1 GPU , I will put an other one Thursday, both on a Pc that I don't use that's it. so 15K :thumb: Finish the VMware stuff that make my PC slow like an atom PC, why the H. pay for SSD if it's for slow the thing. :angry2: I was not even gaming anymore for not stop my folding :doh: I will may be build a i7 920 but mainly for see the limit ( OC , PPD ) I can achieve with it. So folding on this one will not be a priority

LCB001

Thanks all for the reply, I put back online 1 GPU , I will put an other one Thursday, both on a Pc that I don't use that's it. so 15K :thumb: Finish the VMware stuff that make my PC slow like an atom PC, why the H. pay for SSD if it's for slow the thing. :angry2: I was not even gaming anymore for not stop my folding :doh: I will may be build a i7 920 but mainly for see the limit ( OC , PPD ) I can achieve with it. So folding on this one will not be a priority
Glad to see you stayed with the Team. :thumb:

If that's the notfreds folding VM you can usually fix the lag by adding these two lines to the bottom of the .vmx file;

priority.ungrabbed = "idle"
priority.grabbed = "idle"

_dangtx_

Banned

bowdown1.gif
bowdown1.gif
bowdown1.gif

Way To FoldWay To FoldWay To Fold

:bananafunky::bananafunky::bananafunky:

bwm

Because BWM have a race too win. he even put the engine of his wife under his hood to arrive first.
Sorry fellas. I've fallen WAY off in production over the last several days but everything is up at 100% again. Wife wasn't real happy with the level of forum activity here, which was just important to her as learning to fold, so she just quit and put her rig back in my name. Hurts a little that she made that decision but I know the rest of the reasons why now and actually agree with her. She's still going to get a i7-950 rig as soon as I can finish it, as promised, and I'll keep looking for was to boost her interest in it enough to stay and be active. I've been kind of quiet for surgical reasons but that is coming along nicely enough to get back to work as well. I'm actually flattered that anyone even noticed, to be honest with y'all, and I thank you all for it. Was hoping Dan would have called with a few real dirty jokes..... bad boy Dan, but then ya don't much want to laugh or do much of anything else after reversing a 30 year old vasectomy either!!

Latest posts