What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Market Manipulation

The Great Gazoo

I've been watching this trader for some time now. Always has a large buy and sell in there to bookend the pricing, not letting it go where it wants to go. I wish I had a million dollars to do that too!

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 116

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
there are bots out there...but you can also set some exchanges to have buy/sell levels.

and buying low and selling high is not market manipulation, that's strategy and how every investment transaction should go.

however, I do acknowledge that pumping $1 mil into a small currency would cause an uptick and create a false high...but these markets are immature and it will take years, maybe even decades for them to stabilize. :ph34r:

Shadowmeph

I rememebr a few ( I think around 5-65 years) years back the Canadian market had this game that it starts out with actual market prices but then the actual time is delayed a little so you work the market and of course try to survive I think that the games idea was t oget pewople into doing it for real if I remember it was a month or two long and of course I don't remember how much money they gave you I think 10000( like I said it was a game so the money wasn't real) at the end I pretty much broke even for the first little while i was up a little but them I lost almost everything then I got lucky of a guess atg the end and broke even. my Nephew plays allot of game a fair amount is strategy type games and he receive a fair size inheritance I told him that since he liked spending hours and hours in gaming he should take a look at the markets and take a little money just enough so that if he lost it ( which there is a decent chance he would if he went high risk) it wouldn't hurt to much and play the market. I am not sure if he actually did this but I have heard of average people making an actually living doing this. by just investing small amounts and then watching the tiny ups and downs making enough money to not have to go out to work they just watch the markets at home sure they are not wall street type money makers but they are making enough money to pay there mortgages and cars and a little bit of profit which fif you think about it is pretty good but I also understand that if you make investments that you have a fairly high chance of loosing because its like Gambling sure you go into win but if you lose it wont hurt to much I think in my case when I was playing the game I was just lucky hehe

Latest posts