What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mass Effect 2

muse108dc

main story was decent but the game in general was poor. Side missions, which made up most of the game were all the same and boring as hell. There was a lot of talk of large populations and colonies but you never visited any of them.

If the 2nd one improves the main story as well as the side quests and locations then I might be more inclined to get it. The first one wasnt worth it.

WolfBane

I really liked the first one and look forward to this one as well!
I know the visuals will be stunning !
Alot better than in the first Mass Effect:)

muse108dc

from the look of the trailer it sure looks like its going to be better. I will keep an eye on this game and hope to god that it is released on the PC at the same time as xbox this time.

sa seba

I am going to play through the first one again, before buying this one. Making a perfect transition.
Has anyone read the books?

muse108dc

yeah, I read them, not bad but not good if you know what I mean. Sorta what you expect as a fanfic. They add a little backstory and forestory but not much more.

YukonTrooper

I loved the first one. The side missions were repetitive, but the story and voice acting immersed me, which is, in my opinion, the most important aspect of gaming.

muse108dc

the story line was good but the side missions where so bad they just completely ruined the emersion for me, as did the lack of any real population, hell even the citadel was empty.

Latest posts