What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mass Effect 3

Chromey

If i dont have the option to play single, I wont buy it, Just what i need, another MP game filled with 10 year ass tards.

Arinoth

Staff member
I am quite looking forward to this game and how they'll end the trilogy.

LaughingCrow

If we could only develop a computer that's powered by hype, there'd be an endless supply... And I think the fanboys power the game companies to supply the hype. Perpetual motion :haha:

It's possible that a GOOD multiplayer by BioWare might be well timed. Between Infinity Ward's and Treyarch's alternating Call of Duty series, the fallout (and lawsuit) between IW and Activision, there could be a gap for a multiplayer coming up next year. I was reading that Black Ops sold over 8 million copies in one month. A lot of people would want a slice of that pie if there's a vacancy coming up.

I thought Killzone 2 had some good ideas for multiplayer, plus regional servers and large maps. Uncharted 2 brought in some good ideas as well. But neither had quite the right combination of weapon selection/options that COD offered.

thorn

Man, Holiday 2011 is too far away. I was hoping for a Q1 release not Q4. Definitely looking forward to it, looks like it is going to be epic.

ipaine

Man, Holiday 2011 is too far away. I was hoping for a Q1 release not Q4. Definitely looking forward to it, looks like it is going to be epic.

The trailer was awesome and then I saw that holiday 2011 and my first thought was, "what I have to wait a whole year?!?"

Like you I was hoping for a Q1 not a Q4 release. The waiting will suck but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter