What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mass Effect 3

sa seba

Preordered at Best Buy, they still have 9 CE's as of now.
Will play through other means till my CE arrives.

kyle_L

all preloaded but im sick and cant think, typing this is taking every once of concentration i have, have fun guys i will join in tomorrow.

muse108dc

I am so happy I dont live somewhere like LA. The line there looks insane. My plan is still to go at half past midnight to avoid all of that even though I dont think North Van gets that really.

ultraman7k

So if anyone gets the "stopped working" error here's the fix.

go to /Binaries/Win32/ and remove or rename the "atiags.dll" file

if the game still crashes, disable the Origin overlay in the settings for Origin.

Ah such a great game. I want to play more, but will not have time till late Tues or Wed.

Also, support for Eyefinity is non-existent. The game loads and all, but the menus are unusable. I feel so confined gaming on 1 monitor. I had to change this using the actual config.exe in the Binaries folder since I could not read the menus in game.

Arinoth

Staff member
Gotta wait till the end of the work day today, plus working out plus dinner until I can play this bad boy, uggg!

Jebusman

Also, support for Eyefinity is non-existent. The game loads and all, but the menus are unusable. I feel so confined gaming on 1 monitor. I had to change this using the actual config.exe in the Binaries folder since I could not read the menus in game.
That's, kind of sad actually. You'd think big budget game would at least hack together some Eyefinity support.

Latest posts

Twitter