What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mass Effect 3

Jackquelegs

I ..don't know how to feel just now...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
/me SCREAMS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL

belgolas

Well its not like we didn't know there would be a Mass Effect 3 so they could have waited to announce it but we already know it will come out.

The trailer didn't really show much and to be honest wasn't that impressive but I am so hyped for this game.

I don't mind that we have to wait a year. It just means that it has more time to be polished. I hope if they need more time they will delay it and not try to rush it for the Christmas season.

thorn

For some reason I was thinking ME2, the mission where you go the to remnants of the SR-1. Admittedly I didn't pay that close attention, not sure how I could miss the intact SR-1. In fact now that I look closer it looks like Virmire.

Jackquelegs

For some reason I was thinking ME2, the mission where you go the to remnants of the SR-1. Admittedly I didn't pay that close attention, not sure how I could miss the intact SR-1. In fact now that I look closer it looks like Virmire.
The fact that Kaidan and Ashley are in the same screen TELLS you it's ME1 :rofl::rofl:

Yes it is Virmire

Also..I do admit I played ME1 5 times over

thorn

Like I said I thought it was ME2 at first from a quick glance. I think I only have 2 complete play throughs of ME1, with a 3rd one started (not sure if I finished it). Definitely going to have to do another one of both ME1 and ME2 before ME3 is released.

Twitter