What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Matrox just got bought out.

Izerous

Folding Team
Jeeze last time I saw their hardware was a matrox mystique back in a computer from the 90s. I had not idea that they hadn't closed their doors already.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
Jeeze last time I saw their hardware was a matrox mystique back in a computer from the 90s. I had not idea that they hadn't closed their doors already.
their GPU's are often on servers...and every now an then I actually get a call asking about something from Matrox because Google spots a server spec that says Matrox on our site that makes em think we sell it. LoL!

GPU's providing multi-monitor support is what really put the nail in their coffin I think. :p

MARSTG

No, on pc market it was their inability to provide a chipset with powerful T&L , they still do equipment for the medical industry . You can spot their HQ building from hway 40 going westbound from Montréal to West Island .

Entz

Wow I didn’t realize they were still around. Best 2D cards for the longest time.

Had a few cards. Mystique, and remember getting a g400 just for hardware accelerated bump mapping. Kids these days are so spoiled 😂

Dead Things

I currently have a Matrox MXG-M9128 for sale.

Just sayin' ;)

Lgwynf9.jpg

edit - My favourite Matrox, though, is my Millenium P690 LP:

1802981.jpg

Latest posts