What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy matx desktop case

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARSTG

Looking for a Silverstone Milo 03 matx desktop case. Opened to any other case as well in the desktop form factor.
Also interested in one of those Timeleak hdmi capture cards or something with component input capable to record in 720p.

Last edited:

MARSTG

It is whatever comes, i am open for both AMD or Intel. However Intel i would prefer 1156 or older.

sswilson

Staff member
What use is it going to be put to? Would an AM1 system be powerful enough? How about an intel celery?

MARSTG

The most stressful task will be video transcoding : i intend to capture at 720p and then just transcode to x264 or x265. I was thinking more of an i3 or A8/A10 apu or X4 cpu. I have seen some sff corporate systems with i3 for around 145 with 320GB hdd and 4GB ram. What irks me at SFF systems is that i have to use low profile GPU and they are not that powerful except gtx750ti.

MARSTG

Changed preference : running only after Intel with RAID capability. Interested in a combination with i3 as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.