What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy mATX/ITX mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solace

Putting together a eco friendly build for someone. Compact + design is actually relevant to an extent. Hardware could be 3-10 years old and still suffice. Preferred local to BC for pickup.

Starting with case/mobo and then will fill in the blanks if I can source these two pieces first.

moocow

Where in BC are you at? I have an old HTCP cube mATX case that I don't need. My old AMD X4 always pegs at 100% so it's probably broken and the MSI SandyBridge board is also dead.

Solace

Where in BC are you at? I have an old HTCP cube mATX case that I don't need. My old AMD X4 always pegs at 100% so it's probably broken and the MSI SandyBridge board is also dead.
Burquitlam skytrain station is a good landmark. If its not too far out I can pickup after rush hour between 7-9pmish. Is there a link to the model somewhere? I can only find newer versions and based on the age of the other hardware I doubt its the v21 that I saw.

moocow

I have a hard time remembering names. So I might of dealt with people before but can't do face to name association. I can take a picture of the case tomorrow.

moocow

20211007_222452.jpg20211007_222509.jpg20211007_222606.jpg

It's a 2x80mm exhaust and 1x120mm intake. I can throw those fans in. The HDD cage can carry 2x3.5 inch drives. It will fit full size PCI cards but if the GPU is too tall, it will have problem closing the top half of the cage (hinged) The problem is that the plastic front panel is a bit sticky due to age. Nothing a bit of rubbing booze and magic eraser can't fix. Will not come with PSU. I can probably drop it off this weekend, just have to sync up with people that may need to use my car.

Solace

Didn't you deliver an old video card to Solace back in the summer? :unsure: Does it ring a bell? ;)
ya did you want me to punt it back? that or if someone else wants a freebie i could punt it to them (3080s are floating in recently)

edit: oh it was someone else who lent it out, I misread the post initially.

Solace

View attachment 32575View attachment 32576View attachment 32577

It's a 2x80mm exhaust and 1x120mm intake. I can throw those fans in. The HDD cage can carry 2x3.5 inch drives. It will fit full size PCI cards but if the GPU is too tall, it will have problem closing the top half of the cage (hinged) The problem is that the plastic front panel is a bit sticky due to age. Nothing a bit of rubbing booze and magic eraser can't fix. Will not come with PSU. I can probably drop it off this weekend, just have to sync up with people that may need to use my car.
Would work fine, I could always pickup as well. If you wanted the gpu back as well (if that was you who dropped it off) it is no longer needed.

Cannon Fodder

Would work fine, I could always pickup as well. If you wanted the gpu back as well (if that was you who dropped it off) it is no longer needed.

Ok, since you both seem to have forgotten, I'll refresh your memories(maybe ;))..... moocow had a list of old GPUs he wanted gone, and was offering them up for free, before he took them to recycling. He delivered one to you(in Bby.), and one to me(in Maple Ridge), both on the same day, back in late July. (y)

Solace

bump for mobo, I would think a zen 1 would be most cost efficent at this point with a 2200g or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts