What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mechwarrior

yycraven

Makes me want to play MW4 again get some practice in. I have all the MW games.
Can't wait for this to be out in summer.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Makes me want to play MW4 again get some practice in. I have all the MW games.
Can't wait for this to be out in summer.

I purposely built a system to run all the MW series...with my old 3D force pro Joystick.
Trust me, I am getting the practice in :)

This looks to be awesome,

ST

BVickery

I joined up with a Merc Company, and they are pretty good group. They are all getting in practice with MW:Living Legends (Crysis Wars mod). When they found out I would be about 1 month out before I could afford it, one of the members went and sent me a copy over steam. I JUST joined the group to boot.

Right now I know my role, but not sure if I'm going to go Light or Medium as far as tonnage.

If anyone is on the MWO boards, my screenname is Dag. Feel free to invite me as a friend there.

yycraven

I purposely built a system to run all the MW series...with my old 3D force pro Joystick.
Trust me, I am getting the practice in :)

This looks to be awesome,

ST

That's awesome. What kind of system did you build. Do you run MW4, wonder if we can get a few people from here to play a online game
so we can all be ready by summer time... :haha:

BVickery

Just found out from Paul via IRC that PGI plans to unveil their Mechlab for MWO next month (march).

Also, link to their Q&A:
Developer Answers 5 - 'Mech Warfare

Some cool tidbits:

(similar to ammunition explosions) “Will there be similar effects for other equipment, such as your engine shielding being damaged and producing more waste heat as the internal structure in your torso takes damage?” –colodie

[DAVID] Yep, all the weapons and equipment on board your ’Mech are able to take damage, and each will produce different gameplay effects. Damaged engines will produce heat, damaged weapons will stop working (and some of them explode), damaged heat sinks impair your cooling, etc.

Last edited:

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
Hey, I just found my old joystick, I looked for it but couldn't find it so I thought I threw it out, and wham there it is in a box in one of the bedroom closets I never use.

Soultribunal

Staff member
That's awesome. What kind of system did you build. Do you run MW4, wonder if we can get a few people from here to play a online game
so we can all be ready by summer time... :haha:

I built a E7300, 4 x 1 1333 DDR3, and a GTX260.
It is such overkill. But was worth it.

-ST

Apathetik

This game looks very good graphically and effect wise. I wonder how it will be control and feel wise though? The engine runs pretty very smooth, so hopefully the game play is good.

Latest posts