What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Memory Makers to Reduce Supply?

llama_egg

This is bad news, as higher prices well lead to alienating more of the PC audience, who will then move towards consoles due to the limited difference between one computer part and the price of a console. Sigh.

Babrbarossa

Website
www.unbf.ca
they want to drive people to ddr3, but probably be a some time yet before you notice a real difference- zlojack- you went BIG on the memory! I assume (hope) you're running Vista 64- many issues with driver signatures yet?

zlojack

they want to drive people to ddr3, but probably be a some time yet before you notice a real difference- zlojack- you went BIG on the memory! I assume (hope) you're running Vista 64- many issues with driver signatures yet?

Yes, running Vista 64 :thumb:

I've had a few here and there, but mostly there are workaround (RivaTuner is ok now, CoreTemp as well)

Overall, I'm quite pleased with the setup, and the price was great on the memory, especially in light of what looks like happening now.

Jmac

They said the same thing this summer and, while memory prices went up a bit for a short time, they very quickly came back down and are now lower than ever.

Latest posts

Twitter