What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year 2019 thread

Lysrin

Thought I'd be the first with this thread this time. Just wanted to wish all of you and yours the best for the holiday season and the new year. 2020, new decade, crazy!

Thanks for all the chuckles, insights, help, and assistance in spending my money over the past year! 😁

2019 was the year of my first custom loop build and many of you were instrumental in helping me get that done. That process was a real pleasure and much of that was because you were along for the ride... I know, it was a long ride. We also saw the arrival of the updated HWC site (finally!); awesome stuff. Several of you even added new members to your family and shared that with us!

A toast to you all! Here's to more in 2020! 🍻

sswilson

Staff member
Yes, best of the season to one and all!!!!

For most that'll probably mean Merry Christmas, but I know there's at least one Happy Hanukkah, and I suspect more than a few Happy Festivus greetings to be offered.

No matter what you and yours choose to celebrate this time of year, please accept my best wishes for the season, and the New Year! (Hard to believe we're hitting 19/20 years into the new Millennium).

Latest posts