What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Merry Christmas!!!

Cannon Fodder

Hey, Merry Christmas to all. Enjoy your turkey, or for you blasphemers, your ham :haha:, and above all else, enjoy your family's company!!! :thumb:

Cptn Vortex

Usually a christmas cold is par for the course for me, what with the air travel and whatnot, and yea it just got me. But now I've got endless roast beef, turkey, and soups for the next few days to get me through it! Happy Holidays everyone and hope you all have a great time with friends and family!

Lysrin

Usually a christmas cold is par for the course for me, what with the air travel and whatnot, and yea it just got me. But now I've got endless roast beef, turkey, and soups for the next few days to get me through it! Happy Holidays everyone and hope you all have a great time with friends and family!

Christmas colds are a drag :doh: feel better man!

Cannon Fodder

We had turkey and a pork roast... :)

Well, that gets a pass.... we've often had turkey and a ham in the past as well.... it's only blasphemy if there's no turkey! :haha: In that case, a turducken also gets a pass..... speaking of which, I've heard of those on several occasions, but never tried 'em..... I'd be interested to hear people's opinions on 'em....

ipaine

I have always wondered about the turducken as well. Ourselves got a nice smoked turkey, best meal I've eaten in a while.

Merry Christmas all!!