What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Work in progress Meshify 2 XL - Case Swap

crazyea

It was nice being able to take the top out, made working on it a fair bit easier, especially getting the EPS 12V power connectors in!

I found that at first it's kind of neat, but I wish they had a way to fasten the tops of the case on.

So many times I went to move the case and the top just slips off. Same for the front as well.

EDIT: I'm not really into RGB my self, but very nice looking build. I really like the reservoir distribution plate. And its nice to be able to see the memory. My dominator platinum RGB's are mostly hidden under my heatsink.

Last edited:

JD

Staff member
I found that at first it's kind of neat, but I wish they had a way to fasten the tops of the case on.

So many times I went to move the case and the top just slips off. Same for the front as well.
Well in this case there's 2 screws that hold it in. The top and front mesh panels "lock" in pretty good too with the clips. Doesn't come off easy by any means.

crazyea

Well in this case there's 2 screws that hold it in. The top and front mesh panels "lock" in pretty good too with the clips. Doesn't come off easy by any means.

I had the define 7, and define 7 xl and it was the same issue on both. Maybe they fixed the issue with the meshify 2 xl since it just came out.

Twitter