What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Microsoft Fails PC Gamers?

sswilson

Staff member
Now we're talking.......

Just a little bit of acid flowing from this guy's pen as he writes this missive to Microsoft from the pages of Dailygame.net.

Microsoft Fails PC Gamers

All I can say is "ouch!!!!!!" :)

Last edited:

r00tman

Ok, I blame MS for the crappy Halo 2 port, but you also have to consider other issues like drivers and such. *points finger at NVidia*

sswilson

Staff member
Ok, I blame MS for the crappy Halo 2 port, but you also have to consider other issues like drivers and such. *points finger at NVidia*

Wasn't the move to gaming in vista touted as being a much better/easier platform for the coders to work with?

Seems to me that it's not all that easy to work with if even the basic drivers can't be fixed over a 6 month time frame.

r00tman

Seems to me that it's not all that easy to work with if even the basic drivers can't be fixed over a 6 month time frame.

NVidia had years to make a decent driver for Vista. They even said they failed to allocate enought resources for developing the vista drivers.

b1lk1

NVidia had years to make a decent driver for Vista. They even said they failed to allocate enought resources for developing the vista drivers.

This is the truth. M$ is just the easy target in that story. I am not happy with M$ either, but you cannot solely blame them. Hell, noone even took the time to write any decent X64 drivers. This stuff has been around long enough AND they all knew Vista was coming. That guy needs to take some meds and take a good look at himself.