What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Microsoft Simplifies the PC With Windows 7

FiXT

Hall of Fame
Today Microsoft Corp. announced the worldwide availability of its new Windows 7 operating system. Windows 7 delivers on a simple premise: make it easier for people to do the things they want on a PC.The new operating system offers a streamlined user interface and significant new features that make everyday tasks easier and allow people to get the m... [ Read full article ]

trayton

Ah the day is finally here :) Computer's can finally have some of the hardware used for APPS and GAMES rather then just trying to run the OS :)

In all honesty though from what I've seen of Windows 7 so far its great, easy to use, and uses way less resources then Vista. I'm quite happy with Windows 7!

bissa

I was not nearly in the scene when Xp and vista were released, but did they have this much of a public showing of those OSs before they launched?

Ritz

I remember back in junior high. The kids made fun of Windows XP, saying the names stood for "eXPeriment" and chuckled along. Then there was Vista and the "The WOW starts now!" campaign which bit MS in the behind when it was "WOW, this isn't very good at all". However, 7 is a substantial upgrade over XP and if you get a new machine, I think 7 is an OS you should really consider.

Latest posts