What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Microsoft x8 , sennheiser pc350, razer carcharias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technokat

Hey all, selling off the following:

Microsoft x8 mouse wired/wireless mouse (used about 6 months, still works great, may need a new aa rechargeable battery) $40

Razer Carcharias Headset (cat chewed through wire within 1 week of purchase) like new, great if you know how to wire it back together $35

Sennheiser pc350 headset (cat again chewed through wire within 1 week of purchase) like new Great if you know how to wire it back together $70

Sennheiser pc350 headset (used about a month, has the extra base mod done on the headpiece, Cat yet again chewed through wire) Great if you know how to wire it back together. $60

Prefer emt, but will take paypal if you have too. prices are without shipping

mouse.jpg

headphones.jpg

CMetaphor

Quadfather
The fact that your cat bit through the wires three times PLUS your avatar picture just made me chuckle a little, hehe. GL with your sale :thumb: Anyone with some decent soldering skill should pick one of more of these up!

arekieh

Where's your second post: "Cat - free to a good home"?
lolol

can you show close up pictures of the ends of the wires? how hard would it be to wire them back together (im decent w/ a soldering iron but i dunno how the wires in headphones are...)

hausner

lolol

can you show close up pictures of the ends of the wires? how hard would it be to wire them back together (im decent w/ a soldering iron but i dunno how the wires in headphones are...)

+1

I want to see the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts