What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mid-tower water-cooling case?

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I'm looking for a mid-tower case (to replace the Tsunami) that could have 2x single 120mm rads fitted inside. Single loop, CPU only and VC with the HR-03 Plus installed (takes a lot of space).

Ideas?

John

3.0charlie

One rad on the back and one on top? Is there enough space to clear the motherboard for an internal installation?

I did think about that case, since SKYMTL is selling one.

Thanks,

John

Cptn Vortex

I was thinking one on the back, and mounting one on the front somehow. You should be able to fit a rad there where DVD drives could go. There is a lot of room there.

Apollo4g

That looks like a great mid tower case to have 2 x 120mm rads inside.
Might be a bit cramp though, i suggest you use 7/16 tubing and maybe a 350 or 355 pump instead a of the 655.
Got to love Silverstone and there quality! Bought a drive bay from them and i was shocked with the quality, will definitely buy their products again.

Empty_Quarter

One case that crosses my mind is the CM690 with the 2x120mm on the top and having alot of fans ... EVERYWHERE, top, bottom, rear, side, etc...

Other than that, Im guessing any mid-tower Lian Li would be sufficient by removing the HDD cage and installing the HDDs in the floppy bay or in the 5.25" bays.

3.0charlie

I don't like Cooler Master's built quality, sorry.... and as for the KL02, it's a bit cramped. For the wc system, it will be the NCIx Essentials 120 once my review and testing is done.

Thanks to all, and I'm still looking.

John

sswilson

Staff member
One case that crosses my mind is the CM690 with the 2x120mm on the top and having alot of fans ... EVERYWHERE, top, bottom, rear, side, etc...

Other than that, Im guessing any mid-tower Lian Li would be sufficient by removing the HDD cage and installing the HDDs in the floppy bay or in the 5.25" bays.

This gets my vote, but then again I'm a bit biased....... :)

3.0charlie

I decided to go with the Lian Li PC-V1000, the Black windowless version. I should start the built next week...

John