What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Might sell ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G GDDR6 Dual-Fan EVO Edition

jeff69dini

I have a ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G GDDR6 Dual-Fan EVO Edition I got last summer. I barely game, and this has never mined, etc.

With the crazy prices cards are these days, any ideas what it could go for?
as a newfie, if you can sell for a sensible price, please keep me in mind? lol, thanks :)

chrisk

Folding Captain
Are you seeing bids that high? Or just people listing and no one buying?
Yeah I'm seeing bids on 2060s in the $900 range for sure. Right now I see one that is over $700 used.

Would have to be cost-benefit I guess...I paid just over $500 last summer with taxes, and I would have to replace this with another just to keep the rig running.

crazyea

Ebay also get their cut, paypal as well. If you aren't a regular ebay user they hold your money.

I personally sold a like new rtx 2060 very recently for $600 on hwc. like new with all packaging and receipt.

$900 for a 2060? What a crazy time to be alive. lol.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Ebay also get their cut, paypal as well. If you aren't a regular ebay user they hold your money.

I personally sold a like new rtx 2060 very recently for $600 on hwc. like new with all packaging and receipt.

$900 for a 2060? What a crazy time to be alive. lol.
$720 for a 1660TI as mentioned above is nuts too.