What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Minerva, HL2 mod.

lcdguy

Folding Team
Ok i just got around to playing the entire Minerva sp mod for hl2. since the last time i played was only metastasis 2. I just have to say WOW. he should be working for valve. This is by far the most impressive mod i have played period. Despite the fact the you had to read all of the story. If you haven't played this yet then go get it now. If you don't have HL2, buy it and download this mod now. You won't be disappointed. Anyone else play this yet ?

Thund3rball

Yup played through Minerva just a few weeks ago as someone pointed me to the fact that it was finally finished. Like you I played it when it was still in progress. Definitely a great mod with all the right look/feel of HL2. That took the guy like 2 years to make O.O

Another sweet SP mod is Rock 24. This time you are Gordon Freeman escaping from a Combine prison. Just finished that one after I finished Minerva. Now I'm into Doom 3 and the Classic Doom mod for it. Once those are finished I think I am putting Farcry back in with the HDR patch cuz I just saw some screens in another thread and it looks sweet. But damn... that game is so LONG :doh:

belgolas

Yeah played most of the single player mods for HL2 and got to say minerva is awesome. didn't know it was finished. Well time to download it again.

Thund3rball

just finished playing rock 24. It is probably number 2 for me after minerva.

These are the only SP mods I have played too. Well those and the Cinematic Mod for HL2 and Ep1. But that's just a graphics and sound upgrade for the original games. Riot Act is another SP mod I'd like to try but it wouldn't let me download it when I tried, actually that's how I found Rock 24 because Riot Act was not cooperating.

Latest posts