What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mining with a GTX 1080 Ti...

iimstevo

I've burnt out two EVGA GTX1080TI FTW3 Elite Gaming GPUs by mining.
Unless you've bought the GPU specifically for mining, I wouldn't bother (at least not with this specific GPU).

supaflyx3

You didn't take care of your cards then. You're the first person on here to report killing a 1080ti. Mine have been mining 24/7 for close to a year now.

sherwind2010

I'm still mining and no one cares now...I gone to a new low, mining for Amazon Gift cards. :haha: $150 in 2 months

sherwind2010

No money in mining anymore, what about free heat. Good source of heating. Cold outside! What about passion of mining? We could be apart of history. Now that most of the people got kicked in the teeth by cryptocurrency it is time for the people that are deeply passionate about cryptocurrency to thrive...lol! They might close this cryptocurrency part of the fourm if no one post anything.

supaflyx3

I'm still holding the crypto I mined/bought last year. But when a 1080ti makes $1 a day or less there isn't any sense in mining. Apparently renting out GPUs for deep learning is profitable.

sherwind2010

Just a little update, I know you all waiting patiently for this. Day 3 and still going strong non-stop makin' dat coin.

Cptn Vortex

I agree, right now they are a good source of heat that also offset's the power bill ;). Just run the cards at a lower power % and keep them cool, so that you don't burn them out!

Latest posts

Twitter