What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mining with a GTX 1080 Ti...

Arinoth

Staff member
Ahh I see, well the best coin to mine, to my knowledge, right now is Sigt. Though if Cryptopia doesn't fix the wallet soon, by about Monday the coin'll probably be dead (according to supa).

I will switch my 1080 Ti over to this and leave my other stuff mining Sigt, for now.

Last edited:

sherwind2010

Ahh I see, well the best coin to mine, to my knowledge, right now is Sigt. Though if Cryptopia doesn't fix the wallet soon, by about Monday the coin'll probably be dead (according to supa).

I will switch my 1080 Ti over to this and leave my other stuff mining Sigt, for now.

Fingers crossed, MGT takes off!

sherwind2010

(YiiMP Pool) I'm making 1,400 MAGNATUM a day on two 1080 Ti's, Maybe wasting power. :'( it was only 250 MGT per card 2 weeks ago.

Arinoth

Staff member
(YiiMP Pool) I'm making 1,400 MAGNATUM a day on two 1080 Ti's, Maybe wasting power. :'( it was only 250 MGT per card 2 weeks ago.

That means less and less people are mining it, lowering the difficulty and thus increasing the coin rewards.

Arinoth

Staff member
Yeah, I know what it means. Someone is mining something else or getting out all together that's what it means. :haha:

I've been mainly mining Sigt as it is going POS in less than 2 weeks. I did switch my 1080 Ti to mine Magt for the day to boost up that wallet slightly. When I get home today it'll be back to Sigt.