What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mixed CPUs (few i7s)

proxy

I have a few Intel CPUs lying around, I suspect only the newer ones have any value, but don't know what the going rates are even for those ones :haha:.

i7 6850K (BNIB)

i7 4790K

I still have the old pulls from years ago when I upgraded two computers and a laptop:

i7 2670QM

1050T

Q9550

D

Dark Knight

I assume the 6850K is retail edge and if so last summer they were going for around 300 on the market brand new. There is no warranty carry over as it's tied to the original purchaser for retail edge.

Mr. Friendly

you should try selling everything at 75% of current version cost and then allow for dickering and negotiation.

don't think you'll sell the Core 2 Quad tho...too old. :ph34r:

proxy

I got the 6850K off someone for about $200 which seemed pretty cheap, now I know why Dark Knight :haha:.

I've been told about $200-250 for the 4790K and about $300 sounds right for the 6850K since that's what I see on Kijiji Friendly.

Yeah those 3 old CPUs I don't think I'll get much, le sigh.

Thanks for the input guys.

GregH

FWIW I sold my X1100T on ebay a month or so back for $160. Then Canadapost went and destroyed the package and refused to pay out on the insurance :/
I know it's a little more powerful than the 1050, but they do seem to be selling on there. Maybe check the "sold" listings to get an idea, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were still selling for $100.
No idea why, but they are selling.

Latest posts

Twitter