What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Modern Warfare 2 - HWC Benchmark or Not?

Should Hardware Canucks Include Modern Warfare 2 in it's benchmarks?

• Yes. It should be included.

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • No. It should not be included.

Votes: 93 79.5%

• Total voters

dragoonxx

btw..finished first playthrough at regular difficulty in about 4 hours 45 mins...quite possibly one of THE worst endings ever

encorp

Anyone play the multiplayer at all? Can I get an UNBIASED opinion?

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
btw..finished first playthrough at regular difficulty in about 4 hours 45 mins...quite possibly one of THE worst endings ever

So, $69.99 for less than 5 hours of gameplay (assuming the MP won't be worth playing with all the 'improvements' they've made.) :blarg:

Hmm, seems it's selling for $59.99 the 69.99 must have just been an evil rumour.

Last edited:

CanadaRox

Anyone play the multiplayer at all? Can I get an UNBIASED opinion?

One of my friends bought the game for PC and said that the multiplayer generally isn't too laggy, but I would take his opinion with a grain of salt as this is the type of gamer who doesn't notice a huge difference between 20-30FPS at lowest settings and 100+FPS at highest settings in Source engine games. I remember seeing somewhere that pings usually range between around 30-150ms which to me ranges from great to poor.

DurkaDurka

I was skeptical of the multiplayer game at first due to the lack of dedicated servers, 19 players max, but it is suprisingly a good experience still. I haven't encountered much lag, my ping bar averages 4 bars and I was only disconnected once over four hours. The game isn't too demanding, with my Q6600 & GTX260, I averaged about 80FPS at 1900x1200 with everything cranked. Overall, I would give it a 7 out of 10.

Latest posts