What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy mountian mods case

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle_L

i am looking to buy a mountain mods case. tell me what u got. 200 is my limit is i have to pay for shipping if you are located some where else i will see if i can get some money for shipping. i am just outside of Vancouver I'm maple ridge. i don't care if its scratches or not, any color will do cause i will just repaint it.

I CAN PAY MORE IF YOU ARE LOCAL AND THERE IS NO SHIPPING INVOLVED

Last edited:

Apollo4g

Sorry to hear you have not found one yet.
Im guessing you will have to just suck it up and get one from NCIX.

Did you sell that 9800GX2 btw?

kyle_L

gx2 sold to a local and one guy has pm'ed me about a case but he is in Toronto i think and i don't know if i can afford the shipping. but ncix has one onsale for 320 so i might have to suck it up and buy new.

kyle_L

alright i got some more money anyone got one still looking for same price range. it would be nice if i could stick a 3x120 rad in it.

monkey_mo

have you seen this one?

Well there was a post about some guy here who wanted to get rid/trade his opti MM case, I think his hwc account name is phobia, it's here in this post

HTML:
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/13914-testing-waters.html

Just wanted to help you find your case, cause you've been looking for around 2 weeks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts