What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mounting arm - 49"

clshades

Cypher^64

Hmm... lots of good ideas. thanks for the input everyone.

Toss up between the Ergontronics HX and the second one that Clshades posted.

Cypher^64

what about screwing a piece of plywood into a stud or two and then securing wall mounts onto the plywood?

Unfortunately the metal plate is a royal PITA. Should see all the holes for my tv mount lol When mounting that I didn't realize there was a metal plate back there, trying to find a stud with my stud finder was impossible. Borrowed another on because I thought mine was screwed and same thing. I don't want to go through that again (figuratively and literally)

Mr. Friendly

this Vivo mount says it's rated for 49" screens.

MAK

Can you mount it from the ceiling? In my basement in the exercise area I added a vertical support down a few feet that suspends one of my monitors directly in front of the treadmill in the room. I was lucky that the basement ceiling is finished with 2'x2' ceiling tiles, giving me the flexibility to play with the arrangement and attach the vertical support firmly to the side of one of the wooden joists.

Cypher^64

Can you mount it from the ceiling? In my basement in the exercise area I added a vertical support down a few feet that suspends one of my monitors directly in front of the treadmill in the room. I was lucky that the basement ceiling is finished with 2'x2' ceiling tiles, giving me the flexibility to play with the arrangement and attach the vertical support firmly to the side of one of the wooden joists.

im planning on selling soon, so not really wanting to cut into the ceiling drywall

Cypher^64

You guys have been awesome, and I appreciate all the replies.

think I may change direction, was originally going to sell the Asus vg35, but think I may keep it.

any recommendations for a dual mount? Would love to put the 35” above the 49”

Latest posts

Twitter