What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

MSI Krait (for b/w builds)

Dzzope

Tis a wonder manufacturers don't already give a decent range of colours on the same boards.

Well MSI Krait is going Black with white accents. Pitty this didn't come out 18 months ago when I was building...

Doubt it's a feature but if they put rgb leds on the board (or you could in your case) then you could make this thing any colour you wanted from the lighting :D

Great deal on newegg ATM:
Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more - Newegg.ca
Double the ram and add cooling, an SDD and GPU and that is a damn good build.. Though a real shame the CPU isn't the K

Pitty their GPU's are still black and red.. Galaxy HOF is still probably the best option for colour coordinating the build...

Dzzope

Thats a real bloody shame. :(

They are deff gonna have to make something in the same colours that actually performs.
How it's so bad is beyond me... Only had a skim and looks like they must have knobbled the pci-e lanes or summint.. but why ohh god why.. Or maybe it was a dud they got.

Twitter