What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Multiple BSOD Crashes while playing games.

shammancer

I am running Windows 7 at the moment. I just want to make sure is it a possibility that it is the video card not the ram?

Silent_Avenger

If you suspect it's the video card it looks like your MB has integrated graphics. Remove your card and run a stability test using the on board graphics. As others have said mixing memory isn't always the best have you tried with just one brand or the other?

bignick277

In the case of the graphics card itself. No. I can't find anything linking a graphics card to this issue. Possibility of a graphics card driver issue. Maybe. Again, I can't confirm specifically. It is listed that drivers can cause this issue, but as to specific drivers, there's not really enough info. You could try updating your drivers or if you already have, try back-dating them. But until the memory avenue is checked and fully eliminated, I can't offer any other suggestion at this point.

shammancer

I tried running battlefield 3 with just the corsair ram and it crashed. I am now trying the Kingston. Plan of action. Memtest86 the corsair ram.

Silent_Avenger

Can you recall anything you did a few weeks before it started crashing? Like driver updates, windows updates, new hardware, etc?

shammancer

I have not had new hardware since January last year, I have recently reinstalled Windows 7 twice. All my software is new.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter