What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Mushkin XP2-8500 2X2gig Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanzerIV

Banned
Dude, the timing isn't even listed and we can't see it on the picture. The 2x1Gb of this kit is 5-5-4-12 but I doubt its the same for 2x2Gb.
Mushkin XP2-8500 Memory Review » Page 2 - Installation - Specifications - Overclockers Club

Very nice price however, but anyway I bought on Dec 24th 2008 a kit of (Mushkin Redline 2x2Gb DDR2-1000 5-5-5-12) which finaly shipped last Friday. Was 70$ - 20$ mail-in-rebate which I may never have since it was backorder for so long that they may say my rebate is no more valid -_- But after all I'm still happy seeing urs (2.2 to 2.35v) at 1066 while the Redline I'll be having can do 1000 at 1.98v and anyway I'll be running them at DDR2-960.

Anyway.. so yea you have a very nice deal for those who didn't bought memory yet. :punk:

Apollo4g

These XP2's will clock higher and run tighter timings than your redlines for less of a price, just to let you know.

I had both kits, but both in the Ascent flavor.
And the XP2's clocked higher.

norfolk

I PM"d you Dead Thing"s Also I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who contacted me regarding this Ram .I know I could not contact everyone as I was inundated with pm"s and I felt by using this thread I could contact more people that way.Thanx again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts