What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

My drivers license exam tmr, any advice?

Kayen

As a little teen kid, i'm going to get my license tommorow, but an exam stands between me and that.

Anyone wanna gimme last minute tippsss?
:D

I have 15 hours till test time .

_dangtx_

Banned
practical or the paper one? i say study, go to sleep to munch on it, get up and study a bit more...beeing cool is uber important :)

Amon

Be prepared to be examined on completely useless criteria. Our driver's licenses are an utter joke and our rubbish driving is sufficient proof. There's no need to stress over it. If you fail, then it's not a problem; you should always view your license as a contiguous learning experience.

clone63

My biggest obstacle was myself, just sheer nerves. Twice as bad since my tester was hot. Just take your time with things. Most of the test is common sense (such as driving straight, turning properly) aside from the parallel, so if you're a stable driver you'll do fine. Just don't mention anything about her hair, breasts or coffee after.. :ph34r:

Kayen

My examiner is a brown guy named Harry.
4 of my friends have had this guy LOL.
3 of them passed without hitch.
1 of them failed 4x .

Btw, i want to pass cause money for the exam came out of my pockets, and i wanted to buy a Corsair H50 with that money .....

Parallell parking i've been practicing for an hour each last 4 dyas.
I feel confident enough now .

_dangtx_

Banned
if you drive daily and watch your mirros, stops, right and left lanes(i forgot wich ones to keep lol) you should be fine. dudes brown? wth..oh you mean east asian? maybe its a funny guy, you never know.

*russelll peters hint

zsamz_

dont forget your seatbelt thats how i failed the first time:rofl::rofl:
n chek you blindspots big points for that