What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

My drivers license exam tmr, any advice?

Andy

Congrats! :thumb: .... Now that you have passed do me one favor. ALWAYS ALWAYS SIGNAL YOUR LANE CHANGES! I don't know what is wrong with people but somehow everyone has gotten it in their heads that it is okay to not signal. Heck I do it even when I know I am the only car on the road. Make it a habit! Oh .. and try to avoid that one flash bullshit, (turn signal on, complete the lane change, then turn it off.)

Stay safe out there. :bananafunky:

omgwtf

I know you're already doing your test or whatever, but come back and let us know! It's okay if you fail the first or second time. Just means you have more time to practice!

Failed my first and second time too because of very stupid reasons. I was so angry at the time because I knew that there are a lot of bad drivers and I was not one of them, and they get to drive while I get to deal with these fucktards that tell me I'm not good enough.Now I'm waiting for the appointment while the car is in the garage...Wasted too much time and money with them..

odis172

woot good job! Biggest advice i have for a beginner driver, is to discipline yourself to do the little things repeatedly. Ie.. shoulder checks, maintaining safe following distance, checking rear view mirror often, not crossing 12 oclock with your hands (push pull method). Once you develop good habits, they sure as hell will save you some time or another, as you do a shoulder check before changing lanes, without thinking about it.. and Bam! car in your blind spot.
Remember situational awareness is everything, know what is around you at all times, so if you have to make a sudden change in direction to avoid a collision, you know which direction will be safe without looking (cause you just looked 3 seconds ago).
Expect the unexpected!
gl out there.

Kayen

Haha yup :) ( in regards to everythign posted) , haha , maybe i'll get some veggie dogs, considering he failed my friend thrice, and passed me first time ;D .

Haha, now if only my stupid computer is working :) i'd be out there bargain hunting thing i'm on right now lags after 3 tabs on firefox.

Latest posts