What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Gallery My Lian Li Q11 build

Paul88

Hello everyone,

The reason I built this computer is im moving to Australia and I wanted to bring a computer (lugging around a atx case didnt sound like a fun idea. Not to mention this one will fit in my carry on so I don't have to worry about baggage handlers.) I started off with a Lian Li Q08 case. I loved it but it was still a little on the big side.

Specs:

-Q6600 @ stock speeds (I wanted to get a aftermarket hsf but finding one that will fit well using dominator ram seemed to be too hard, I dont have any more time to look so it will be bought in Aus so I can get a little of a OC out of it.)
-Zotac 9300 G-E mini itx
-4GB 2X2GB corsair dominator ram
-Visiontek 4870
-500GB wd drive
-sata dvd burner

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

If anyone is looking to build an Itx computer but not concerned with hdd space I'd highly recommend this case. It is not the easiest build I have ever done but I think that it turned out rather nicely.

Dead Things

I verily less-than-three my Q11 HTPC. And yes - it was a challenging build, but the result is ideal in my case and well worth the effort. Modular PSU is a must!

You've done a nice job!

Paul88

Im happy to say that customs gave me no problem bring the computer into australia and every thing is working perfectly. survived 24 hours worth of traveling :thumb:

Latest posts