What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed My Mini HTPC Build (bedroom PC) Mini box M350

CoolHandL

Yes im whoring my rigs out, this is my 3rd gallery post but i have 3 seperate rigs for three different tasks(i won post pics of my original P4 build)

My Mini ITX build in a M350 Mini box case
Case: Mini-Box 350
Mobo: Zotac ION-ITX N330 A-U model (included PSU and Brick)
RAM: Kingston KVR800D2N5/2G DDR2 800MHz
HDD: WD Black Scorpio 2.5” 160GB Sata 7200RPM
Fan Controller: Zalman Fanmate 2 (keeping it at 2000RPM keeps stock fan silent and temps down to 45*C at full load Only sound is minimal vibration from HDD)
IMG_1892.jpg

BRSETupfront.jpg

MiniItxBRTop.jpg

Mini-ITXCAseonTop.jpg

Mini-ITXFanmate.jpg

YEP ITS OVERCLOCKED
Mini-ITXOC.jpg

Mini-ITXTop.jpg

Mini-itxcloseuptop.jpg

mini-itxcpuside.jpg

mini-itxfanmateram.jpg

mini-itxhddside.jpg

Last edited:

CoolHandL

with the zalman fanmate it runs silent, with the fan at 100% you can hear it. I'd say its inaudible while watching a movie from bed, and when the room is silent and its time to go to sleep its still inaudible, i have to put my ear to it sometimes to make sure the fan is still spinning.

_dangtx_

Banned
how do you like the hdd? ive put a few wd's in my laptops. usually the green drives are the best for sonority, access times of ocurse lacking a bit

CoolHandL

i like the wd 2.5 blacks they work great and are fast!!, not loud at all the run a bit hot though. i have one in my living room htpc as well.