What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

My old HP Tablet digitizer broken?

justmehereajax

A common complaint of the HP ProTablet G1 610 was the digitizer not working at times.

I figured out I fixed it by securing the ribbon cable internally with foam tape to hold it. It worked for weeks sometime. Which isn’t that great lol.

I use the tablet as a kitchen go to PC now because I think it goes wonky if moved around too much making me open it up and clean and secure it again.

After a Windows 10 update that lasted a while the digitizer stopped working again even if I clean and resecured the ribbon cable...

The power button doesn’t work normally no more to put it in sleep mode.... I have a feeling the Windows 10 update that was released recently did something. So later when I get time I am going to reinstall Windows again fro a old ISO of Windows 10.... or maybe 8.1 that it shipped with.... I am not sure what’s up with it this time.

It is still a speedy tablet for everything I do with it but shoddy HP design lol.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter