What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Gallery My Refreshed Rig

Laquer Head

Over the last 6 weeks I've upgraded my rig to carry me into next year...pretty much done, just a little more cable management and small nit-picky things.

Comments/Critique welcomed!

-GTX1080
-New 140mm Fans
-Corsair 780T case

Attachments

• PC1.jpg
    PC1.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 199
  • PC2.jpg
    PC2.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 168
  • PC3.jpg
    PC3.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 172

Bond007

Looks great!

My only minor point is that I am not a fan of the coiled wires going to the EVOs, but that is personal preference.

Laquer Head

Looks great!

My only minor point is that I am not a fan of the coiled wires going to the EVOs, but that is personal preference.

I hear you and I do agree. I already got reemed out by a few people to fix them. Thanks for the input!!!:punk:

Does anyone recommend spending the money on some aftermarket sleeved cables? If so, what company/brand is recommended?

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
Yeah, I agree with the coiled sata cables bit.. I had to look at it about three times to see if that's what was going on there. :)

Personally, i'm not into fancy sleeved cables so I don't recommend it. I prefer setting up cases for maximum airflow. A set of black tucked away nicely looks best in my opinion. With that being said, i've seen some nice setups with 'themes' such as cables made with carbon fibre sleeves.. my guess is that it's rather expensive to do, but to each his own.

Evochuck

Wires going to the io, USB and audio could be coming out the bottom instead of the right, would be less apparent.

Latest posts

Twitter