What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell My soon to be expanding post Christmas for sale thread.

donimo

Starting off with a bit of a hodge podge. Due to one of my kids having an immune disorder we have tried several ways to get home schooling, socializing and entertainment done electronically and some worked out better than others. All items are OBO and I would also take trades for PC parts or accessories for a MS Surface Go (or trade me all this and more for an m3 Go 2?).

1) Google Stadia Premiere Edition ($80): BNIB sealed. I have a gaming PC and Xbox in my "dad cave" but I don't like to share, we were given this for Christmas as an alternative for the kids but a friend got a new PS5 and gave us his old Xbone and I already have gamepass until 2022. Its basically a decent wifi/USB controller and a Google Chromecast Ultra.
IMG_20210113_183711265.jpg

2) Amazon Echo Auto ($50): BNIB still sealed. Another nice Christmas present my mommy got me because I mentioned I would "love to have a google mini in the car". Alas I am too invested in Google products to add an Alexa device in the mix, I'm trying to simplify here haha.
IMG_20210113_183657621.jpg

3) ATEN VGA Cat5 extender: 150m range. Used briefly until I could install some security stuff properly for a friends mom, put on a shelf. Gotta go. I dunno, offer me something fun in trade?
IMG_20210115_140746768.jpg

Now it's time for the weird stuff, never know. I have an Asus T102H with no screen I bought to fix another one with a failed MB. It turned out I bought a slightly different one than I thought and they were not compatible and I shelved this one. The keyboard cover is mint and the rest is in decent shape but I have no idea if it works. I also have a socket 478 asus board. Both are free + shipping if you have a use for them.
IMG_20210113_183653798.jpgIMG_20210115_140927869.jpg

More to come!

Sold Items:
Corsair H100i
6600k (sold)

Last edited:

great_big_abyss

What I meant is I was looking for an H100i today. I prefer to buy used, but couldn't find anything, so I literally just picked up a brand new one from Mem Ex today.

donimo

That is a piece of art, asus P4S533 -MX. Full specs: https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/p4s533-mx/HelpDesk_CPU/
Ha, beat me too it I was just searching for the link haha. It can take TWO KINDS OF RAM OMGGGGG.

Yeah I have a bit of a hoarding problem, it was BAD for a while but marriage and moving a few times helped. I have a sweet p3 Tualatin setup that I kind of want to keep but may throw up also. Plus some truly ancient stuff like an ATI graphics card made in CANADA and a "bag o' edo ram".

Thanks for the assist!