What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NCIX and Direct Canada removed from PC Part Picker

Master_Shake_

ncix is done for.

people saying they owe millions to suppliers and can't get new stock because of it.

thank goodness the only things i buy of NCIX are off their outlet store on ebay.

way easier to get a refund.

Inik

Folding Team
Tried ordering a Edgerouter ER-X form DC 4 weeks ago...after 5 days with no movement, I cancelled my order. I got lucky by contacing them through Facebook Messenger. My refund took 1 week and a half however!

BlueByte

ncix is done for.

people saying they owe millions to suppliers and can't get new stock because of it.

thank goodness the only things i buy of NCIX are off their outlet store on ebay.

way easier to get a refund.

That explains a lot, I had a couple of non-important orders sitting there for over a month. Should be easily shipped items like some fans and a network switch. Just one excuse after another. It's too bad they were a decent mix of enterprise supplier and enthusiast supplier.

I have a decent enterprise sales rep with another company that I can move to. Who do people use in Ontario for everyday parts? I used to use CC but they became the Futureshop of parts for while.

geokilla

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/psa-all-ncix-stores-ontario-closing-2113503/29/#p28469426

Freeatlast post_id=28469426 time=1510697652 user_id=1401065 said:
Canada Computers has announced the address of their new Burnaby BC store via their website store locator page:

Stores Coming Soon

Burnaby, BC

5068-B Kingsway,
Burnaby, BC V5H 2E7
Tel: Coming Soon
Fax: Coming Soon

Look familiar to anyone?

https://anonimage.net/image/DqaOXnlVXa

It's happening! NCIX will probably be gone by Christmas.

Bartacus

Just read this on Daz forums:

information from a TV show named Talbot yesterday

NCIX sent all bankruptcy documentation to all its suppliers, (Comfirmed by one of these at this show yesterday)

NICX are now under protection of bankruptcy law and this include all sub division like DirectCanada.

Not good. :(

Jokester

EaEM6

Latest posts