What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NCIX bankrupt?

JD

Staff member
I remember long ago when I was first learning how to OC emailing bacn n forth with Linus, again was always such great Customer Service back then.
Heh, I still have my emails with Linus back when he was just bringing in watercooling stuff at NCIX. He helped me out with picking all the pieces and replied to all my questions too, feels like a lifetime ago!

Cannon Fodder

Heh, I still have my emails with Linus back when he was just bringing in watercooling stuff at NCIX. He helped me out with picking all the pieces and replied to all my questions too, feels like a lifetime ago!
That's cuz it was! ;) :D

You may recall, there was a significant stretch of time where Linus' videos had him ALWAYS looking for something to cut open the box of whatever item he was showing off that day? He was always using his keys, a pen, or whatever was handy at the time, so finally I got sick of it, and posted something on the NCIX forums, telling Linus, "GET A KNIFE!!!", so the next video he mentions how it's been brought to his attention that he needs a knife, and he pulls out this huge sword ( some promo piece from one of the brands, IIRC ), and awkwardly attempts to cut open the box of that day's showcase item..... I had a good laugh about that one! :LOL:

rjbarker

Glad Im not the only one that "hoards" emails ;) Everytime I install Outlook I keep installing my "ongoing Outlook Backup .pst file), I have all those Linus emails and many others going back to ...hhhmmmm 2005 !!! Like I'll ever need to reply to one of them ....its a nostalgia thing now (not to delete those folders / emails).......anyone remember which fellow it was from DirectCanada we used to be able to contact here on HWC (cwnt remember now)....

Latest posts

Twitter