What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Ncix Cs + S&h

qwerty

I just ordered a CPU from them and now I am reading horror stories abut the cs of NCIX as being bad in some spots.

They are saying that the staff are all Chinese and very rude to everyone and don't care about the customers and are just generally cold and callous.

I know this sounds foolish but I am worried as I don't want to lose my money. Forum sponser or not, that doesn't make them angels.

I ordered just one cpu and I did a price match as well, so I am worried that they will reject the price match and demand me to pay more money...as I have read them doing before.

Perhaps someone can shed some light on this as it could be all bogus claims and they are just fine to deal with which I am also hearing a lot as well. I ordered from them to support a backer of the forum.

Mr. Cipher

I don't know about CPUs, but I got a price match on both my thermalright Ultra 120, and my Corsair hx 620 PSU. I asked for regular shipping and they gave me air, so I had my products the next day.

I was impressed as the pricematch was completed at 2am on a Sunday, quite incredible if you ask me. As for CS, I never talked to anyone so I can't comment on that.

Prof. Dr. Silver

All I can say is.....GOOD LUCK.....LOL

No just kidding....I've never heard any of my friends or myself complain about them....You'll be okay!! :thumb:

qwerty

Yeah, these claims were in the forum area of NCIX but some people are just really anal. There is no pleasing everyone.

I'm sure that that's all this is, someone getting their knickers in a bunch over something silly.

I'm sure you guys are right, that I have nothing to worry about. I don't trust a lot of things though like banks either. I never keep my money in one.

Thanks.

Last edited:

AkG

Qwerty over the past 5 years I have spent on average 10k+ per year with NCIX. Actually its probably more but thats just a ball park figure. I have NEVER had a bad experience with NCIX Customer Support. Yes, I am a Premier Partner so I get a bit faster than normal response but anytime I had to RMA a part they were helpful and professional. Same goes for the few times that an order processing went wrong (they made it right and I got a free upgrade on my shipping speed).

The ONLY downside to NCIX is occasionally a part shows as "in stock" when you order it BUT by the time your order is processed it is on back order (since that happened I now always hit the check stock button to see how many they in stock).

Other than that I have nothing but good things to say about them (and the same goes for their Sister company here in Ontario "Direct Canada"...though with DC you will NOT get as good or as fast CS :biggrin:).

You can't please everyone and some people think that by complaining over the smallest screwup that they will get something for nothing. If you treat them with respect and act professional you will be treated the same way.

YMMV but thats my opinion of NCIX.

Edit:
Everyone I have dealt with have spoken better and/or proper English than ME!:bananafunky:

b1lk1

I agree, never rely on those forums for much useful information like this since most people reporting gripes are asshats to begin with.

Cheator

While I am sure there are some chinese employees there, I've never spoken with one ever. Also, i've had nothing but GREAT service from them. You should be good dude. Just stay away from osme of their sister sites.

Apollo4g

Ive dealt with NCIX for about 3 years now.
You do occasionally get some chinese reps that dont understand English well.
What i did is keep calling till you find a good English speaking rep, then get his extension :thumb:
And just contact him when you have a problem. :biggrin:

I've price matched a number of times and items. Their price matching system works well. I had only one thing rejected due but a big pricing screwup on their part but they gave me their best offer which I accepted.

I would like to add that I regularly pickup at the Burnaby location and that not "all" their staff appear to be Chinese, well ok 1 person.

FYI, the Vancouver Sun newspaper just published this article on surname rankings.
Vancouver Sun | Surnames Rankings

Well if you didn't know already there are a lot of asian people in the Vancouver area. Get over it already.

As far as their customer service is, phone & e-mail them about your issue. I've had issues with their slow order processing on weekends and slow shipping when I lived outside the Vancouver area. Rude cs reps, unforgiveable if that's the case. They need to bone up on the client service skills. The cs reps. are the voice and face of the company besides the website. If I were to continue to get crappy cs I would stop shopping there and not recommend it anymore.

Latest posts