What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Need a little help with NVME raid1 setup please

clshades

I'm having trouble getting the preloader to get windows to continue the install. It's a gigabyte Aorus xtreme with a couple samsung m2 nvme drives. It's showing up as a bootable drive. I've created a partition and formatted it, so it's there. All it keeps saying is windows cant be installed on drive 2 partition 1.

I've downloaded the drivers from gigabyte but they just keep failing. Any help with this would be appreciated.

The computer I'm trying to rebuild was hacked and fully encrypted so, nuke and pave. Owner tried teamviewer with a un-passworded server. He left himself wide open and here we are.

TIA

clshades

Thanks Valk, I was trying to do a hardware raid. I've had it installed before but hell if I can remember how i finally figured it out 2 years later.

clshades

finally got it to work. I honestly did the same thing around 10 times and for whatever reason it worked this time. No clue why or how this time and not the others. Needed to use intel's RST floppy driver to make it work. Anything from gigabyte didn't work. Annoying!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts