What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

need a new headset/headphones

Goalieman077

+1 for the audiotechnicas, they can be ordered off amazon global for like $90. Personally haven't used them but any headphone forum will recommend these on a budget.

As for all of these "5.1" headsets ARE A GIMIC! it is impossible for 5.1 to be in a pair of headphones, for one that is too many speakers for them and also it is not surrounding you with sound since it can only go directly into your ears. That is why they label it 5.1 regular consumers thing OMGZ 5.1 when really its crap.

If you don't beleive me go to (head-fi.org) go with a good pair of headphones like the ad700 or the hd555

Bojamijams

I don't know why people keep recommending the HD555 as good heaphones.. Sennheiser 'good' headphones don't start until the HD600 series.. or the HD580 Jubilee which basically became the 600.. 555 is crap.. 595 is almost not crap

AD700 is your best bet with a Zalman clip-on mic

Goalieman077

The hd555s arnt too bad for the price. Plus they can be nodded
to be like the hd595. They are a good alternative
if you want to buy in Canada but audiotechnicas
are better

TimTheEnchanter

IMO the Zalman's 5.1 headphones Barbarossa suggested aren't really worth it. They are fine, but it's really far from the quality a 100-200$ pair of headphones can offer. Too bad you missed the HD 555 for 130$ on NCIX last sale, that was a nice deal. If i were you, i'd wait a look at the prices for such a kind of headphones, and go for it when a price pleases you.

Latest posts