What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Need A new Tablet.

kyle_L

my girlfriend need a new tablet. she is going in for surgery on feb 8th and will not be mobile for about a month. we had the asus nexus 7 but while we were in the hospital from a car crash it got stolen out of my house. we are looking for something that will play games preferably in the 10 inch range. no keyboard is needed. let me know what you guys thing would be a good option. kinda hard to test them at the store when we are stuck at home with no car.

sa seba

I know it's not 10", but I can fully recommend the nvidia shield K1.
I bought one just a few weeks back at memory express. It runs unmolested Android Marshmallow and is pretty quick all around.

moocow

I got a Teclast but can't really recommend it. Their software support is a joke because all the files are posted on a Chinese forum instead of hosting the files themselves. I accidentally updated the firmware via Device Manager and brick the damn thing. Now I have it split open trying to reflash the ROM manually and have no luck so far.

sa seba

Thats another good thibg about the Shield K1. Nvidia is pretty good with updating the tablet, and there are custom roms available via XDA.

Xeon123

my girlfriend need a new tablet. she is going in for surgery on feb 8th and will not be mobile for about a month. we had the asus nexus 7 but while we were in the hospital from a car crash it got stolen out of my house. we are looking for something that will play games preferably in the 10 inch range. no keyboard is needed. let me know what you guys thing would be a good option. kinda hard to test them at the store when we are stuck at home with no car.

Check out the Google Pixel C android tablet.
https://www.cnet.com/products/google-pixel-c/

Alpine

I bought a Samsung Tab E this w/e. I don't know, for now, what is the performance for games, but for anything else, i really love.

Latest posts