What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Need a new watercooling case. Any tips?

Erkahove

I'm building a new PC for gaming and 3d modelling use, and i'm going to fully watercool it. I would like the case to have a big, clear window in the side panel. When I spend that much time making the loop look awsome, why hide it away?

Have any suggestions? Under 200 USD is preferd.

Ps. Spelling is probably horrible. English is not my first language.

Pabz0r545

I think the only thing that fits all of your requirements(big clear window, under 200 USD) and has lots of rad space is either the Switch 810 or Bitfenix Shinobi XL.

spelling is great only 2 minor spelling mistakes very easy to udnerstand. I think your grammar is better then mine. :D

Erkahove

Thanks alot mate! I dont really care for the color of the Switch, but the Bitfenix seems perfect. :)

And idea if I would be able to fit a 3X 120mm fan radiator in the top?

jaraxle316

The Switch 810 can accommodate a 360mm radiator on the top out of the box no modification required I am not sure about the Shinobi XL though.

Rollergold

The Shinobi XL will do a triple radiator but might be a tight fit if you use a thick radiator or a push-pull config.